Friday, January 15, 2010

Rainbow Colors Swap


I have found something that I really enjoy doing and it is making Artist Trading Cards. These cards are 2.5" x 3.5" and are used for trading between artists. I really enjoy making these cards due to their size being small and so my hands don't suffer terribly when I make them. I tried doing bigger artwork, however, it really hurts my hands and I just am not able to at this point.

I found this great group of ATC artists and I am now on my 4th swap and I have traded with 2 other artist on a one-on-one basis. This particular swap was titled "Rainbow Colors" and the 3 cards I did are titled "Never Ending Rainbow", "Rainbow Tree", and "Rainbowville".

You can find more of my ATC cards on ATCs for All.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails