Monday, January 4, 2010

NO New Year's Resolutions Here - Only Lists


I do NOT believe in New Year's Resolutions as resolving to change ourselves should, forever, be an ongoing process. I do believe, whole heartedly, in making lists such as bucket lists, to-do lists, where I want to be in 5 years, and what I want to do in my next life! LOL

With 2009 out of the way and now being smack dab in the beginning of 2010, I have yet to take off, add to, or create any type of list. 2009 was, in fact, the hardest for me and my husband as far as financially and all that has spilled over into this new year. Ugh!

It seems as though when we are financially strapped and in debt our lives end up being affected on a large scale. I hope to do what I can in this area and get back on board with being able to make jewelry and continue doing my art. I truly believe that art is therapy, free therapy, and I just have to pick myself up, dust myself off, and keep going.

So, without further ado, I am off to jot down some ideas and maybe start a few lists or just revamp the old ones. I wish everyone a wonderful new year and may your lists be manageable and doable in this economic stressed world we currently live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails