Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 25 - East to West ATC

I love to watercolor, which is what I did for the background on this "Silhouette" card. This is an ORIGINAL ATC done by me. I used watercolors and a permanent black marker on 300 series watercolor paper cut down to size.

I think I am going to be producing silhouette type cards for a little while along with collaging. I find these fun and I wait with anticipation to see the end result. I am also considering selling some of my cards as ACEOs in my Etsy shop with the jewelry I currently sell.

ATC stands for "Artist Trading Card". These cards have one main rule - they are the size of a regular trading card, which is 3.5" x 2.5". ATCs can only be traded NOT sold.

ACEO stands for "Art Cards, Editions and Originals". While these cards have the same main rule as an ATC, 3.5" x 2.5", these can actually be sold.

This is Day 25's ATC that I submitted in the 2010 Project ATC 365.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails