Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 31 - Healing

A member of Mixed Media Workshops is going through some rough times with an illness she is being treated for.  So, they created a group for her for people to send her art while she is healing.  What a wonderful idea and I agonized over what to send her as I am only creating ATCs at this point in time.  Even though it is only 2.5" x 3.5" I really wanted it to be special. 

I watercolored the background and then did some Zentangle on a heart and adhered it to the card.  Then I printed out words that all mean "heal" and glued those on as well.  I was satisfied with the end result and this card will be on its merry way on Monday.

This is Day 31's ATC that I submitted in the 2010 Project ATC 365.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails