Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19 - Love For Sale ATC

As much as I am against Valentines Day, I still love hearts and love. I believe that love and affection should be shown all year not just one day a year! With that said I decided to try out some different ways of putting my ATCs together and this is one of them.

This ATC was done by watercoloring a 300 Series watercolor ATC size (2.5" x 3.5") card. I then drew the bottle and hearts on drawing paper and then colored them in with permanent markers. Next, I used my handy blade knife to carefully cut out the jar of hearts. Finally I adhered the jar to the card using Modge Podge and then I finished it off with some permanent markers.

This is Day 19's ATC that I submitted in the 2010 Project ATC 365.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails