Saturday, January 16, 2010

2010 Project ATC 365


Well, they say that you can create a habit by doing something everyday for 21 days. So, I have decided to try this new concept from my fellow ATCs For All group member RobbyGirl. She has a blog called "Naked Heart Art", which is where she will be showcasing the ATCs that everyone in this project is doing.

I envy her as I don't have the energy to post something to my blog everyday like I should! :0) Simply put all that needs to be done for this wonderful project is to create 365 Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) in 365 days. Yep, that's it, I told you it was simple.

Along with this comes some free marketing too. Naked Heart Art Blog will include contests and a blog button showing who the project participants are. How cool is this? Plus, at the end of the year there will be a gallery showing of the pieces submitted.

I am headed off to get started as I don't want to be too far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails