Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 17 - Pearls & Fern Collage ATC

Today's Artist Trading Card is titled "Pearls & Fern Collage" and was inspired after taking a class with a local social network called The Art Studio from a wonderful teacher. I am learning about the Principles and Elements of art so that I can further expand my artistic talents.

This particular ATC was done to represent shape, which the opposite of form in that it is flat and 2D rather than 3D..

This is Day 17's ATC that I submitted in the 2010 Project ATC 365.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this card. I think it is because of all the greens. It draws the eye in and around.....green just happens to be my favorite color! Very nice cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna for the wonderful comment! I love green too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails