Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 32 - Where Is My Love?

Today was a very emotional day for me and my family.  We moved to Oklahoma from Colorado with no idea how bad fleas, mites, and chiggers would be and the effect it would have for our cats.  Our cats did not have to deal with this in the house that we were first owners of, so it has been something of a challenge to deal with here.  Well, today was the breaking point for us to make the decision to turn over our beloved pets to the animal welfare society.  We can no longer afford to feed them and my cat, Mary, has a some type of infection that is literally eating her nose and left ear away.  Along with not being able to feed them is the disappointment that we can't take them to the vet as we can barely make our bills.

I have spent much of today bawling my eyes out and am totally not looking forward to tomorrow when they come to take them.  Ugh, I know it can get worst. But, can we just catch a break?  I didn't manage to get any artist trading cards (ATC) done today, but I did manage to do enough yesterday that I submitted this ATC for the 2010 Project 365.

This is Day 32's ATC that I submitted in the 2010 Project ATC 365.  Seems I am a day behind in posting as today I should have posted Day 33!  I'll catch up later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails