Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 43 - Unique Kitty

So, we had to give up one of our vehicles, which was an automatic, and the other one is a stick shift (5 Speed).  I haven't driven a stick in over 20 years and was really afraid of driving one.  After two weeks of procrastination I told my husband to just give the extra set of keys and I will re-teach myself how to drive it.  
The day before yesterday I had to go to town and decided that it was now or never.  I have to admit that I was a little stressed out, but overall, I had a blast driving the Mustang!!

Yesterday and today I drove the car again and I think I am getting the hang of it.  Yay! Now I won't be stuck at home until my husband's days off!

This is Day 43's ATCs that I submitted in the 2010 Project ATC 365.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails