Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pearlized Pink 10.5 Inch Necklace with Heart Locket

So, I am trying to get back into making, promoting, and hopefully selling my jewelry once again.  I devoted alot of time to this over the last 3 years with not a whole lot of success.  I don't even want to go into where my mind goes every time I think that.  So, I decided since I have created my habit of blogging my artwork, I will once again try blogging about my jewelry.  I have over 100 pieces currently made, actually I could say over 140 pieces made, and this is one of two necklaces I created this week.

This is a 10.5" silver necklace with pink pearlized acrylic beads and red silver wire wrapped glass beads. The chain is Sterling Silver and is closed with a lovely Heart Clasp. This piece is finished off with a silver metal heart charm locket and is the perfect gift anytime of year for saying "I Love You"!

You can find this necklace in my Etsy Shop!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty neckalace! I can see I need to investigate your Etsy shop... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty!! I'll be going to ye olde etsy...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails