Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pearlized Pink 10.5 Inch Necklace with Heart Locket

So, I am trying to get back into making, promoting, and hopefully selling my jewelry once again.  I devoted alot of time to this over the last 3 years with not a whole lot of success.  I don't even want to go into where my mind goes every time I think that.  So, I decided since I have created my habit of blogging my artwork, I will once again try blogging about my jewelry.  I have over 100 pieces currently made, actually I could say over 140 pieces made, and this is one of two necklaces I created this week.

This is a 10.5" silver necklace with pink pearlized acrylic beads and red silver wire wrapped glass beads. The chain is Sterling Silver and is closed with a lovely Heart Clasp. This piece is finished off with a silver metal heart charm locket and is the perfect gift anytime of year for saying "I Love You"!

You can find this necklace in my Etsy Shop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails