Thursday, February 25, 2010

02/25/2010 EtsyBEAD Street Team Treasury

I rarely get excited anymore about anything, however, today I received notification from a fellow etsyBEAD Street Team member that I was in a treasury.  (This treasury will expire in 22 hours) I've been taking a sabbatical from making jewelry due to total discouragement, but this may be just what I need to get motivated again.  If you don't have an Etsy shop I can honestly tell you that if you decide to open one up be prepared to work it like a full time job.

There are so much information out there on how to be successful selling on Etsy, but I just don't have the 8+ hours a day to dedicate to making something, taking pictures, posting the item on Etsy, and then promoting.  I am trying to do the "list" thing for each day and am using my "diary" like journal, which seems to be helping.

Anyhoo, make sure to stop by my shop and check it out!  Thank you for taking the time to stop here and read my blog; I really appreciate it.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails