Friday, February 25, 2011

Art for All 2011 - ATCs for All

I am so excited!! Last year ATCs for All had a "convention" in Oregon and I was not able to attend.  This year they are meeting in Hurst, Texas, which is not far from where I live.  If you love to gather with other like minded artists, do art, and just have fun; then this could possibly be for you!

You can check out the information for Art for All 2011 here.

I am going with my friend from Grove, OK.  Hopefully one of us will have a car by then!! LOL  I'm starting to save up for the trip now and just can't wait to meet the people I've met while a member of ATCs for All over the past 2 years.

There will be workshops and just plain old making ATCs.

They are also having a contest to design the logo for the gathering.  Whoever wins the contest will have their artwork printed on printed materials, registration, signage, and some swag for the weekend for participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails