Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Perfect Pearls Mist

I just got in my two bottles of Perfect Pearls Mist and had to try at least one of them out.  These ATCs were created for the 2011 Project 365 and I had alot of fun making them.

I used some images that I found in a 2001 Engagement Calendar that I purchased last Summer in a little antique shop around the corner.  I cut the images down to size and then burned the edges.

Next, I took my new Colorbox Pigment block and outlined the edges.  I also used the Colorbox around the background paper.

I sprayed the background paper with the Perfect Pearls Mist and let it dry.  I really like the cool effect the Mist had when sprayed over the Colorbox; it gave it a kind of marble look.

Finally I put it all together and came up with four amazing ATCs.

February 7

February 8

February 9

February 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails