Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 67 - Gone Fishing



With the new season fast approaching I thought a "fishing" card would be appropriate.  I used to fish alot with my dad in my younger days and I really miss that.  I can't even remember the last time we went fishing.  When we lived in Colorado Springs he took my husband and kids fishing, but my 7 year old was like 2 or 3 then.  

I used to love catching them, but had to insist on releasing them afterward.  I remember when my 14 year old was like 4 and we went fishing in Colorado; I thought the fish was dead when he released it back into the water because it just laid there floating.  I turned my back to tell my dad that it was dead and when i whipped back around the fish was gone.  What?  My dad told me that they sometimes play dead and when you aren't looking they come back to life and swim away.  Since I don't get sarcastic humor I couldn't tell if he was joking or serious!

This is Day 67's ATCs that I submitted in the 2010 Project ATC 365.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails