Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 63 - Inca Mask

This is a picture I found in a 1983 Sewing Magazine that I picked up at the local Thrift Store.  It is knitted picture of an Inca Mask.  How cool is that?  

I used gold and black sequins that a friend of mine gave to me from her stash!
I just love diving into the bottomless pit of vintage magazines at the thrift store.  When I got to the bottom of the pile, there were 5 amazing 1980's sewing magazines.  It really took me back as the fashions were outrageous.

I kept telling my husband "I remember wearing that style", "OMG, check out that hair", etc.  We were cracking up and totally showing our ages!! LOL

This is Day 63's ATCs that I submitted in the 2010 Project ATC 365.

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic piece!!!! I love it.

    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails