Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 64 - Lady In Blue

This artist trading card (ATC) was done by applying acrylic paint to a vintage paper from an art magazine.  I used oil pastels to color in the stamp of the lady.  Finally I Modge Podged everything including the rice paper.  I really liked how it turned out and how her blue eyes stand out.

I did learn that I am going to have to play with mixing the paint with water to make it lighter.  I really liked the image behind the paint and wish it would have shown up better.  Oh well, that is what is so wonderful art; experimentation is all a part of the game and you can always fix something.

This is Day 64's ATCs that I submitted in the 2010 Project ATC 365.

1 comment:

  1. Wowowow great face. Love the art of this.

    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails