Sunday, July 12, 2009

Olga Ponce Furginson


While searching for my measurement conversion Word document that I created for the magnets that go on my refrigerator; I ran across the instructions I had downloaded a long time ago regarding paper cutting art. Olga is one of the most recognized "paper cutting" artists and while her website is somewhat nonuser friendly; she is still an amazing artist.



For those of us that promote art in school; Olga, in addition to countless awards, has also won The Professional Artists in Schools Association Award.


I'm not sure why alot of the links are not working on both of her websites, which was done by her son Robert B. Furginson. If you "search" for her on the internet you should be able to find other links to her work as well. If you would like to receive her simple instruction worksheet, e-mail me at tlsexton0913@hotmail.com and I will send them to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails