Sunday, July 12, 2009

Legalize Gay by American Apparel


The picture is what caught my attention and since I have relatives and friends that I support, I felt compelled to read the article. I did not realize that promoting anything other than "normal" sexuality was not acceptable.

I respect and agree with the comment at the bottom of the article "Sometimes what we do is controversial and not everyone agrees with our opinion. We hope that you can understand that we're sincere about this and that we think it's important, just like we are about Legalize LA".

So to read the entire article go to Legalize Gay and read it for yourself.

This really makes me irate:

ICE Targets Employers Who Follow the Law

U.S. Shifts Strategy on Illicit Work by Immigrants

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails