Sunday, July 30, 2017

Spreading a Little Joy

I love, love Unity Stamp Co., they have the greatest stamps.  This particular set is called "Fairy Dust" and while I don't normally do cutesy, I really wanted this one as I LOVE fairies.



I used my new Tim Holtz Stamping Platform and am so in love with it.  I was really bummed when I accidentally dropped the fairy stamp on the card stock, so one of the fairies is not like the other.  I went ahead and used it, but am hoping that to the untrained eye no one will notice. LOL

These cards are some of the simplest cards I've made, as I've never been a fan of white space, but I do love how they turned out.

Supplies Used:
Base: 4 5/8" x 6 5/8" Pink Card Stock
Top: 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" White Card Stock
Pink Plaid Scrapbook Paper
White Glittery Washi Tap
Fairy Dust Stamp Set
Pink Glitterly Flower Embellishment
Spectrum Noir Markers: Vintage
Cutting Board
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Scissors
Adhesive Gun
Circle popup adhesive from the Dollar Tree!
Stickles: Star Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails