Thursday, July 27, 2017

Mini Business "Art" Card Holder


Inspired by the July swap in the Rubbermoon Mail Club group.  The swap included making mini business cards, otherwise known as "Moo" cards.  These cards are 1 1/8" x 2 3/4", which are half the size of a regular business card. While they were a challenge to make I still had fun.  Each card is unique and I can't wait for my swap partner to receive the ones I made.  I knew that I didn't want to just send them loosely and decided that I would try and make a box that would hold all six of these mini art cards.  It took me a couple of tries, but I finally came up with something that works great and can be decorated in a number of ways.

When my swap partner receives her package I will be posting the art cards as well.  So stay tuned.



Supplies I used:

3 5/8" x 3 7/8" Card Stock
Score board
Cutting board
Adhesive tape
Glue
5/8" Velcro Circle
Scissors
Decorative flower

The instructions are listed on each picture.  I don't have a way to make a video, so I hope I explained it well enough for you to understand.  If you chose to make one, just remember to have fun!












Good luck and thanks for visiting!
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. I like the photo detailed instructions. Easier to follow and reference than a video. Thanks Moonie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thank you for the feedback. It's much appreciated moonie.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails