Friday, July 28, 2017

Do What They Say You Can't Do


I bought four packages of these mini calendar pads from Rubbermoon and couldn't wait to use them. They come in a pack of 6.  This is the first of many "tag" calendars I plan on making.  The tag is from Unity Stamp Co. and they have a variety of sizes and colors to chose from.  The embellishments are just some lovelies that I had lying around and decided to use on this piece.

The bubble background stamp is from the Stamps by Jolande & Marleen kit titled "You can do it".  I absolutely love these two designers and their stamp sets.


Supplies used:
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Bubble background stamp
Embossing powder
Flower image I had lying around
"Do what they think you can't do" stamp
Mini calendar pad
Carboard for the stand on that back
Gesso
Patterned cardstock
Washi tape die cuts.

I'm still perfecting how I make these, so I will post a tutorial once I get down the steps involved in making one.

Thank you visiting!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails