Thursday, May 3, 2012

Creativity Combo Swap: Pick One from One and One from Two

So, the key to this particular swap was to pick something from the first column of words and then pick something from the second column of words.  I used the Random Integer Set Generator at RANDOM.ORG to pick out my combos.  There were 64 options in each column, so I did 4 sets of 2 numbers and then went to my spreadsheet that I created out of the lists and put the two words together.  What I got were the following:

Surreal Prune, Cracked Cat, Dog in Drag, & Flaming Hot Dog Vendor
What was really funny was that I wasn't paying attention and created the following card, which should have been the "Surreal Prune"!

Surreal Pear
I really like this one and as soon as I put it up for trade it was gone.  I can't wait to see what the other players come up.  I think I'm going to keep the list and work from it once in a while too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails