Thursday, May 3, 2012
3-2-1 Microwave Cup Cake
Since I love cake, but am diabetic, I was excited to learn about making cupcakes in the microwave using a coffee cup. How clever is that? Well, I found a recipe online and have since tweaked it to come up with my own version of this tasty little treat!
1 Box of Angel Food Cake Mix
1 Box of Cake Mix (Any Flavor)
1/2 tbsp. Apple Sauce
1. Mix the two boxes of cake mix in a air tight container. (MIX WELL)
2. Put 3 tbsps. of the mixture in a regular sized coffee cup.
3. Mix 2 tbsps. water and 1/2 tbsp. applesauce in cake mix.
4. Microwave for one (1) minute.
5. Turn cupcake onto a plate and let cool.
6. Frost with your favorite frosting or eat it plain.