Wednesday, January 4, 2012

More Metal Embossing

I had some scrap metal left over from the embossed metal ATCs that I did the other day and doodled on them.  I've only walked past them for the last five days wondering what to do with them.  Last night I decided to take these small pieces and put them onto ATCs.  I had some scrap paper from some very nice people that have recently sent me extras with the couple of personal trades that I've done, as well as, some Citra Solve background scraps.

I then proceeded to add some old language torn up book pages and other picture scraps and then I sprayed them all with alcohol ink.  Once the alcohol ink was dry I started tracing different patterns on the paper with various colored permanent markers.

After all the collaging and coloring were done; I glued on the metal pieces and ended up very pleased with the final results.

What I am not pleased with is the scanner I have.  My printer is going down hill and so is its scanning quality.  I scanned the four cards together and they all have the same metal, but one of them scanned really dark.  I still enjoy looking at them and I hope I get to trade them soon.

Captured Destruction

Great Work

The Dream of the Illusion

Truth in the Streams

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails