Wednesday, March 7, 2012

10th Wedding Anniversary

Love is in the Air ATC
 Today my husband and I celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary.  I was totally shocked as the last two years we really haven't celebrated due to a massive amount of stress in our lives.  Well, my husband comes home with a card, an unbelievably gorgeous dozen roses and the first two full seasons on DVD of The Big Bang Theory.  The later may not be very appealing to some, but that was like the best present he has ever gotten me.  He really does listen!

Our first date was on December 18, 2001 where we went to see the movie "Lord of the Rings" and then went to the Outback Steak House, where I ordered a full steak meal.  He said he was impressed by the fact that I didn't order just a salad like most women do on a first date. I told him that if he was taking me out to dinner then I wasn't holding back and I was hungry.

We were married the next year on March 7, 2002 and "the rest is history".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails