Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Black & White Zentangle Swap

I finally found a swap that i could do my new found love "Zentangle".  I made four cards, this includes one for the hostess, and I had a blast doing it.  There is so much to learn about Zentangle and there are tons of websites out there.  People are creating their own Zentangle patterns and I have a couple, but nothing like them.

Zentangle is defined as "an easy to learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns." I find it relaxing as I can take my mind off of whatever is there and just concentrate on doing a pattern.  Zentangle is also supposed to help with concentration, which at this point in my life I need all the help I can get!

You can find out more about Zentangle at the official Zentangle website by Rick & Maria!  If you already do Zentangle and want to be a part of an artist trading card swap using it, then hop on over to ATCs For All and join the fun.

Here are the four Zentangle cards that I created:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails