Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gothic Dog Arch

I signed up to make someone a "Dog" arch and sat for a couple of days wondering what the heck I was going to do.  So, I broke open my hardly ever touched stamps and found three dog stamps!  Hmmm, what next?  Well, I cut a smaller arch to fit on the bigger one and then stamped away with the three stamps.

Next, I added a couple of Zentangle elements and then drew some paw prints and dog bones.  Finally, I colored it all in, adhered it to the really pretty paper for the background, and then zetti'd the outside of the larger arch.

I thought it turned out rather well and am kind of sad to see it go to its rightful owner. :0)

1 comment:

  1. You have such a fun blog here. LOVE your ATCs! I had fun looking at them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails