Friday, August 14, 2009

Hummingbird Sillouette, Butterflies, and Spider

I took this photo of a hummingbird tonight at my in-laws house. I am currently addicted to trying to capture their photo on my 35mm digital camera. I have also tried with my up to 200mm camera. If you have ever tried to capture a hummingbird on camera you know that they are quick, never sit still, and extremely hard to photograph.


Out of 100 shots I can honestly say that maybe 5 of them are focused and clear. I was excited when I caught this shot because:

1) The hummingbird was sitting still and...
2) What a cool sillouette shot.

I have also caught on camera this week the amazing black swallowtail butterfly:

Red Admiral Butterfly:

and a very intimidating looking St. Andrews Cross spider:

I love nature and have been away too long. I am loving this new found freedom to really getting back into it.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails