Friday, February 27, 2009

My Album Cover


Chris Parry, whom I follow his blog, has given the most interesting instructions for making an album cover. This has the potential of being totally addicting. Here are the instructions:

Band Name - Go to “wikipedia.” Hit “random… Read More”
or click Random. The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

Album Title - Go to “Random quotations”
or click Random Quotations. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

Album Cover - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”
or click Flickr 7 Days. Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

Putting It All Together - Use photoshop or similar type photo software.

Let me know the link to your picture so I can check out what you come up with.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy,
    A friend of mine sent me this "game" a few days ago. Pretty trippy what randomness came up with.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/28130375@N02/3315994552/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Facebook about a week ago. Here's my result:

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1289834&l=5052e&id=546279332

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails