Saturday, February 28, 2009

Butterflies - Spring is Almost Here

I love this piece! It is called Mechanical Butterfly by wickedpen. Butterflies are so beautiful no matter how they are displayed. Although, I do prefer them live than put on a board.



This piece is called "Dark Brown and Orange Fairy-A Paper and Glass Pendant Necklace with Cord" and you can find it at geelizzie.



I would absolutely love to look up from my computer and see this wonderfully colorful butterfly graphic by WilsonGraphics on my wall.



Is it just me or does this butterfly have a passenger? This cute hair accessory is from LilaJo. It comes in red, green, peach, yellow, orange, and blue. It's called "evil butterfly".



This final piece is titled "Queen of the Butterfly Faeries" by paulasmits and happens to be one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails