Tuesday, August 1, 2017

A Friendly Little Package


I've been inspired by Amber (lyriclover810) over at YouTube. I watch her channel faithfully, as she has a ton of ideas for things to make for a craft fair and she is just simply awesome.  She makes these cute little mini loaded bags, which were a perfect gift to make for a special friend of mine and possibly make some to sell.  I picked up some bags, tags, and dimensional stickers at the local Dollar Tree.  Everything else I included in the bag I either made or already had.


I'm not going to list any specific instructions as Amber does a great job of explaining how to make these, but I will tell you what I included in this bag.



Handmade Goodies:
Post-It Note holder
3" x 4" envelopes with little cards
Set of 3" x 3" note cards and envelopes
Decorated Tags
Tag with some of my favorite things

Other Goodies:
Pencil
Pen
Stickers
Note Card

If you are interested in how to make these, please stop by her channel and watch her video.

Thank you for visiting,
Tammy


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails