Thursday, September 1, 2016

October 2016 Calendar Picture


I think it was sometime in November or December I received a blank calendar to fill with my own pictures. Well,  it's September and I only have two more months to fill before my calendar is complete.

This is the one I did tonight for October and I really think it turned out cute. I used watercolor paper and painted the background with Peerless Water ColorsTim Holz Distressed Ink,  and his new Distressed Crayons. The black paper in the corners came in my August Moonmail package; it was an iridescent color, but I painted with black acrylic paint. The ghost stamp is from Rubbermoon.Com.  The Halloween stickers are leftovers from my scrapbooking days.

Supplies:
4.5 x 3.5 Watercolor Paper
Ghoul Friends and Happy Halloween stamps
Peerless Watercolors
Distress ink
Permanent marker
Distress crayon
Halloween Stickers
Doily like circle paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails