Saturday, October 9, 2010

I'm Dream of a White Christmas! Really?

Moving to Oklahoma turned out to be not such a hot idea, but what are you going to do?  The husband now has a job that pays well for this area and so far he likes it.  We also, finally, got medical insurance.

My point is this; Oklahoma is a humid place and I mean humid.  So, the winters are not just cold but they are wet and bone-chilling-cold.  I miss Colorado winter snow and I miss Colorado.  I joined this swap over at ATCs for All titled "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" and these are the cards I came up with:





The last won is done using Zentangle, but I was kind of sad that I blended in the "w" with the girl.  My favorite is the snow man in the field next to the tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails