Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 96 - Monster

Monster - Card 0288
So, I was inspired by a fellow Project 365 ATC submitter with her awesome monster.  I am nowhere even in the same league with her, but I loved her monster so much I wanted to do my own.  Then, since I had already done a card for Day 96, I had to turn around and rearrange everything so this monster card showed up when hers did.

I just love being in Project 365 and seeing all of the talented artists and getting new ideas.  It is so much fun and I constantly go through my Unread Mail folder looking for today's post to see how all of the art has been arranged by our fearless leader!  You should stop by sometime and check us out!

This is Day 96's ATCs that I submitted in the 2010 Project ATC 365.

2 comments:

  1. This is a happy monster. Love it.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am way behind in my blog reading (...and everything else these days...) but I just had to comment on your adorable, cheerful monster. I loved seeing our monsters together, like little friends, that day on Project 365!

    (btw, that comment about 'same league' is sooo not true!) :) Love your work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails