Friday, October 16, 2009

ATC Swappers of MMW - October

This month in the ATC (Art Trading Cards) Swappers on Mixed Media Workshops we had the theme of Kamasutra! I know, I know, this sounds like something x-rated, but really it was quite interesting. The person that I got paired with is a truly talented artist whose submitted piece for the theme had only to do with the colors often often related to the idea of Kamasutra. The other cool thing is she uses "nail polish" and her work is amazing.

So, I decided to do a female in a sitting position and used glitter to semi cover the parts that I didn't want showing so it wouldn't be truly x-rated. It turned out really cool and I used Modge Podge to seal it so that the glitter wouldn't fall off.

This is the second ATC I am sending my swapping partner. It is titled "Saisons Changeantes" (French for Changing Seasons).

I am really excited to be a part of this group and I can't wait to do something for this next month's swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails